First of all I would like to thank the devs for their excellent work so far. Thank you!
I installed version 5.15 this week and the results were very good. I do not have mastery of this language, I will be scrounging to make it easier.
- The optimization of the controls are much better. In PSX the lag that existed in the controls disappeared, it's perfect!
- The borders (or frames, I do not know what it's called) around the emulators are also working fine. It's way better than the black edges.
- The new Batocera theme is faster too.
- The new video is cool.
But, I made some adjustments to the system so I would like to share them with you.
1) The new aperture video is fine, however, the volume is very high compared to the system volume. It's a problem for me at night.
So I tried to increase the volume of the system and lower that of the TV to keep everything in balance. But the system volume does not save and every time the system restarts the old volume returns to the default level.
I tried to solve the volume problem but this seems to be a problem much deeper than it looks and I do not have the ability to solve it.
So I took the video aperture and reduced its volume in half. I know it's not the perfect solution, but it solved for me.
If anyone wants the opening with the reduced volume here is: https://www.transfernow.net/download/?utm_source=552zq0r96ife
2) MOONLIGHT is out of date and only works on older versions of drivers and software.
This is my main use in raspberry and I like Batocera very much, so I decided to update the moonlight myself.
I also have the latest version of Recalbox and moonlight works there with the latest drivers. But the recalbox has problems that the Batocera already solved a long time, even having a great similarities in its structures.
So to update the moonlight I went to the developer of Moonlight to see what had been updated. I picked up the files that had been updated on the Recalbox and brought them to the Batocera.
I did the synchronization procedures on the network and it worked very well.
I'm using MOONLIGHT with the batocera with driver version 397.31 and geforce Expirience 184.108.40.206. I have a Geforce 1060 6 GB on my PC.
If anyone has an interest in updating the files, the paths are:
/ recalbox / share / system / configs / moonlight
/ recalbox / share_init / system / configs / moonlight
/ recalbox / scripts / moonlight
You must use
mount -o remount, rw /
3) Problem in music when returning from a game
When you return from a game and return to the system menu, the music restarts every time you change the menu.
This may seem small but over time it gets annoying.
I did not have time to research this solution, but I'll post it here when I can.
If anyone has any questions I will be happy to help.